In the vein of Ernest Hemingway where less is more, we are exploring six word stories. It’s a fun exercise that helps one ferret out the essence of the story’s intention.
Here’s Janie’s progression from 9 to 8 and to 6 words
- There was no escaping this choice she had made.
- She settled into the choice she had made
- No escape for her choice now.
Here’s two by Glenda:
- Eyes on cell phone, missed her glance.
- Birthed children she couldn’t bare.
” On that day Trump grew up.”
We are talking fiction aren’t we?